(originally from January 2008)
My mother and I were invited to Arizona for a week to visit my cousins Theresa and June. It was the first time I was ever out of the midwest (not counting babyhood trips), as well as my first time on a plane. I went berserk documenting it and, though I won’t share all the photos, there are some fun ones.
And, after a long and fun filled week, we headed home!
And that’s it! Yay! Now, back to Random Blogs again 😀
Fav Song of the Moment – “All Fall Down” – One Republic
Find What You’re Interested In:
- RT @mellon_heads: Even Mordor has to cut costs https://t.co/Qe3yJcPRN1 13 hours ago
- RT @NorthernOvation: I was just thinking, all mushrooms are edible but some are only edible just once. 14 hours ago
- @TolkienWonder My bro has the Gandalf one 14 hours ago
- @PokemonGoApp Wtf do you people want? You whine no matter what event we have. If you hate it so much, stop playing. Geeze. 14 hours ago
- RT @mellon_heads: "These orcs aren't from Mordor" https://t.co/UvuXmqR0nh 1 day ago