Photos: Arizona Trip Home
(originally from January 2008)
My mother and I were invited to Arizona for a week to visit my cousins Theresa and June. It was the first time I was ever out of the midwest (not counting babyhood trips), as well as my first time on a plane. I went berserk documenting it and, though I won’t share all the photos, there are some fun ones.
And, after a long and fun filled week, we headed home!
And that’s it! Yay! Now, back to Random Blogs again 😀
Fav Song of the Moment – “All Fall Down” – One Republic
About Joleene NaylorAn independent author, freelance artist, and photographer for fun who loves anime, music, and writing. Check out my vampire series Amaranthine at http://JoleeneNaylor.com or drop me a line at Joleene@JoleeneNaylor.com
Find What You’re Interested In:
- RT @squishable: They're heeeere! Introducing our second round of Alter Ego Squishables!! From the Mysterious world of Doctor Plague comes t… 1 hour ago
- @squishable Is there a box set where you can order all five? Lol! 1 hour ago
- RT @squishable: https://t.co/xvQUlIvLLs 1 day ago
- RT @ThamKhaiMeng: This is genius. Italian singer Adriano Celentano released a song in the 70s with nonsensical lyrics meant to sound like A… 1 day ago
- RT @CharlesLarrivee: Seven months after Vanity Fair released its first set of pictures of the Rings of Power, we finally got to see "Galadr… 1 day ago