Photos: Arizona Trip Home
(originally from January 2008)
My mother and I were invited to Arizona for a week to visit my cousins Theresa and June. It was the first time I was ever out of the midwest (not counting babyhood trips), as well as my first time on a plane. I went berserk documenting it and, though I won’t share all the photos, there are some fun ones.
And, after a long and fun filled week, we headed home!
And that’s it! Yay! Now, back to Random Blogs again 😀
Fav Song of the Moment – “All Fall Down” – One Republic
About Joleene NaylorAn independent author, freelance artist, and photographer for fun who loves anime, music, and writing. Check out my vampire series Amaranthine at http://JoleeneNaylor.com or drop me a line at Joleene@JoleeneNaylor.com
Find What You’re Interested In:
- Love Between Fairy and Devil. I'm not crying, you're crying. https://t.co/oAjvRi1pwN 1 day ago
- @WizardWeedle Maybe someone else puts the hat on its head? 2 days ago
- @wonderaiapp https://t.co/bR5IsBoaDr 2 days ago
- RT @wonderaiapp: 🎁WINTER GIVEAWAY🎁 3 winners x $30 Amazon Gift Cards ❄️Make it snow! — Share your 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 and win $30! 👀 1⃣𝗙𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄… 2 days ago
- @FranWongWrites My mother was my biggest supporter, which is probably why I haven't been inspired to write since she passed 2 days ago