(OMG! A new blog!)
So, I am supposed to list ten interesting facts about myself. Hmmm. Let’s see if I can come up with ten.
- I am a work-a-holic. Though I identify myself as being “lazy” or a “procrastinator”, the truth is I spend anywhere from six to twelve hours a day working on book covers, writing, beta-ing, editing, formatting, photo editing, answering emails, reading blogs, etc. My husband gets annoyed because I have to force myself to stop and spend time with him.
- Despite this, I always feel like I haven’t accomplished enough or gotten enough done because I’m still always behind.
- Because of this, I’m hard to get ahold of. In fact I’m one of the hardest people to get ahold of, unless I’m doing work that you’re paying me for.
- I like to make up and sing little songs on the spur of the moment. I compose songs to my dog, cats, husband, brother and various inanimate objects.
- I also talk to myself, especially when I feel I need to get to work. Something like this:
“Get to work, Joey!”
“Noooooooo! I don’t want to! I want to have fun! Everyone else gets to have fun!”
“Too bad. You can have fun when you’re dead. Get to work, you lazy slug!”
6. My deadly sin is not envy, but greed. I am probably the greediest person I know.
7. I’m guilty of spending real money on Superpoke Pets – an online game. I buy “gold” items for my Chicken, Clucky, and also for the The Quickness, a turtle I have basically kidnapped from Jonathan, as well as my mom’s pig Piggly Wiggly. Hubby cries, but he doesn’t say too much.
8. I think “Empty Chairs” by Don McLean is the most depressing song ever written. In a good way. Puff the Magic Dragon is an example of the most depressing in a bad way.
9. A lot of people do things about their “normal” day. I have no normal day. Everything fluctuates; from what time I get up to what time I go to bed, to what I do. It’s all totally random.
10. I’m allergic to everything – even getting mosquito bites makes me sick. I also burn after limited sun exposure. These are reasons I hate summer.
Song playing at the moment – Long December – Counting Crows