I got this from Ange’s blog 🙂 Being a lover of all things blog tag, I had to repost!
1. What time did you get up this morning? Bizarely I was up at 9am. That’s because I spent Thursday sleeping coz I was sick. Normally it;s more like 4pm. 😉
2. How do you like your steak? Well done. <—ditto
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I don’t remember. It was something in October.
4. What is your favorite TV show? I avoid TV because I get addicted too easily 😉 Though we’re watching anime on Netflix right now. I’m in the middle of AH, My Goddess with the bro and Full Metal Panic (again) with the hubby. Just finished Darker than Black, which I have to rewatch because it was awesome. We do watch NCIS every week. Oh, and Myth Busters. And I’m waiting for the new Dr. Who season. And I hope they do something with Torchwood because Captain Jack rocks. We were watching Camelot and Merlin and Thundercats, but those have kind of fallen by the wayside for some reason – I think hubby lost interest in them… I’ll stop here.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I’m perfectly happy here, buuuuuut somewhere east coast with an ocean would be awesome (Maine was always my goal).
6. What did you have for breakfast? Microwave smart ones spaghetti.
7. What is your favorite food? Pot stickers and chicken friend rice.
8. Foods you dislike? Peas (I call them hateful peas), broccoli, cauliflower – okay a lot of the vegetable kingdom – naked shrimp, raw meat, sushi (see the raw meat thing), oysters, potato salad, ham salad, pasts salad, white sauce… Yeah, I have a list :p
9. Favorite place to eat? Depends on my mood. Right now it’s Hy-Vee’s Chinese counter.
10. Favorite dressing? Dorothy Lynch 🙂
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? It’s a Buick. It’s green. It’s from the late 90’s I think. Hey, it runs, that’s all I care about!
12. What are your favorite clothes? Clothes I actually wear or wish I could wear? Coz I wish I had the body/nerve to wear all those very awesome gothy/corset/dress things. As for what i actually wear, I’m waiting for the bell bottoms to come back because I have a pretty cool pair with lacing up the sides…
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Tokyo, Japan without a DOUBT. <— ditto!!!
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Yay! I have a cup! 😀
15. Where would you want to retire? Retire? Oh, you mean, when I get old and feeble and have to spend my days watching all that anime I have amassed for “someday” 🙂
16. Favorite time of day? Night time
17. Where were you born? Omaha, Nebraska
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Don’t really do sports…. if I HAD to pick it would be football because I used to watch it with my dad.
19. What is your favorite fragrance? Fragrance -aka perfume – or smell? Perfume is Ghost Mist (can you even still buy that? You can tell I quit wearing perfume, huh?) and California by Avon. Oh my.. . The stuff makes almost any guy worth leaping on… *cough*cough*
20. What is your favorite face cream? Uh… I used to use some kind of bee pollen stuff years ago that was nice….
21. Favorite baby/kids products? Do Veggie Tales count as a kid product? Muppets? Penguins of Madagascar?
22. People watcher? yep 🙂 It’s like a sport.
23. Are you a morning or night person? Morning is that time when you crawl into bed…..
24. Do you have any pets? three cats, five turtles (the brother’s two have moved in for some reason) and a dog.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? I started book five. I have a page and a half. It will probably all get deleted later. Yeah. I got nothing.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? An animator. Then I learned how much work that was and wanted to do comics/manga. Then I wanted to do book covers and be a writer. I’ve done it all except animation 🙂
27. What is your favorite memory? How can I only pick one?
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cat. however the dog loves me best, so I am temporarily hanging out in the pooch camp 😉
29. Are you married? Yep – Just made 12 years last October 🙂
30. Always wear your seat belt? Um.. no… I admit it :p
31. Been in a car accident? Not REAL ones… fender bender stuff and several deer….
32. Any pet peeves? Yeah, lots of them. People who post images on Flickr under a CC license, then complain when someone uses their picture – DUH!! People who want you to do a cover and then disappear or change their mind twenty times and finally send you back to doing what you did in the first place, impatient people, people who expect me to be on the PC 24/7… there’s more but let’s quit there 😉
33. Favorite pizza toppings? Canadian Bacon/Ham
34. Favorite flower? peonies, hyacinth, lilacs.
35. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate Raspberry
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Pizza Hut, McD’s, Long John Silvers, Subway, Hardees… I could go on :p
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? If you mean the driver’s ed one I passed but not with a high score…
38. From whom did you get your last email? WordPress – Juli left a comment on my blog :p
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Only one store? Then it would have to be Wal-Mart coz they have everything :p
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Um… I do pretty much everything spontaneously… it’s planned events that are rare….
41. Like your job? Most of the time. Sometimes I feel like chucking it all and working on MY stuff :p
42. Broccoli? See the “foods you dislike” question
43. What was your favorite vacation? Virginia is on the top of the list now. The brother and I went to see Dawn – had a blast! Want to go back 🙂
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Hubby. The aforementioned Hy-Vee Chinese counter :p
45. What are you listening to right now? Arctic Monkeys – they’re awesome!
46. What is your favorite color? Pink, black, red, blue…
47. How many tattoos do you have? None. I’m a wimp. I always wanted an eye on the back of my hand or the top of my foot, though.
48. Coffee drinker? Yes 🙂 With lots of cream and sugar. Frapuccinos are awesome, too. (the bottled ones)
And that’s it. Yay!