20 Things I Love
This comes from Stephannie Beman’s blog.
These are not in any particular order.
- Friends & Family. I’m not going to list each one or this will become a “20 People I Love” list instead.
- My pets. Even the ones that were only supposed to be “visiting” and have never gone home.
- Anime. It’s not just the complex plots, but also the clean art style.
- Animation. It’s the last “goal” that I haven’t accomplished, ironic since it was my first.
- Music. Must. Have. It.
- Clucky. My Superpoke Pet. the game is ending in march, but Slide made it possible to download our pets and items and Neil is working on a program so that we can continue to decorate habitats. Yay!
- Rainy days. Everything is better under a little cloud cover.
- Penguins. I’ve always wanted one.
- Vampires. That was a no brainer.
- Middle Earth. In all it’s forms: books, movies, cartoons, you name it. I was one of those ladies who loved Legolas long before Orlando Bloom played him.
- Romance. Yeah, I can admit it. I am a sucker and there’s nothing like a good ship. Sadly, I always support the wrong ones 😦
- Halloween. Crows, cobwebs, spoooooky-ness… All around great holiday.
- Christmas. Twinkle lights, peppermint and glitter. What’s not to like?
- Booy. This is my teddy bear. I’m not embarrassed to admit he is my prized possession.
- Costume Jewelry. The shinier the better. Especially huge rings. Screw diamonds, they’re not half as cool as the fake stuff.
- Flowers. They look pretty. They smell pretty.
- Titanic. I think it’s a past life thing.
- Japan. Someday I may sell everything I own to go there.
- History. If I hadn’t been born with “god given” talents I’d have gone into archeology instead or…
- Psychology. The human mind is a fascinating place.
song playing at the moment – 505 – Arctic Monkeys