Donna was kind enough to give me the sunshine award, and though I think she meant it for my Amarathine blog, my poor little Ramblings blog is sad and unawarded, and so I randomly elected to transfer it here. I hope she won’t mind.
Short note, have had computer issues so have been pc-less which has worked out semi-allright as my Father has also come for a visit and I don’t think I lost too many files *phew* and what I did lose is pretty much recoverable – there is one book I was editing for someone else that I lost the several chapters worth of edits, but not a huge deal. I am just grateful that it is nothing irreplaceable 🙂
So, on to the tag!
With the Sunshine Award, I am to answer 10 questions, select 10 people, and ask 10 questions.
- 1. What is my favorite color? Pink and red – and yes, I do like them together.
- 2. Favorite animal? Penguins. However, I doubt I will ever have one as a pet. I also love mice, other rodents, reptiles, and of course, cats, dogs and all the other assorted things.
- 3. Favorite number? Twelve. I find it is a profound number.
- 4. Fav non-alcoholic drink? Vanilla Frappuccino (the kind in the bottles)
- 5. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook I guess. I like blogs better.
- 6. My passion? Lots of things! A few are: Anime, music, doll houses, Tolkien, The Last Unicorn, titanic, sci-fi, etc. etc..
- 7. Getting or giving presents Both! ß leaving Donna’s answer 😉
- 8. Favorite pattern? It depends on what it’s for. I like checkered floors but I wouldn’t want checkered pants.
- 9. Favorite day of the week? I don’t really have one.
- 10.Favorite flower? Lilacs, peonies and hyacinths. Love the smell of all three!
And now for the people I am awarding it to:
And for the ten questions they have to answer, here they are:
- If you could get someone else to ghost write your next book/story/blog, who would it be?
- Favorite holiday?
- Favorite word?
- Least favorite word?
- Do you chew on your pencil?
- What is on your desk?
- How many plushies/stuffed animals do you own?
- Milk or coffee?
- Do you like bananas?
- Ham, turkey or roast beef?
And that’s all form me for now 🙂