Halloween photo #22
This one turned out good. It’s a mask from Wood’s grocery store.
Got my hair cut – no pics until after I see if hubby notices lol.
Have to go give cats flea baths. Have a good one.
About Joleene NaylorAn independent author, freelance artist, and photographer for fun who loves anime, music, and writing. Check out my vampire series Amaranthine at http://JoleeneNaylor.com or drop me a line at Joleene@JoleeneNaylor.com
Join 4,260 other followers
Find What You’re Interested In:
- RT @squishable: They're heeeere! Introducing our second round of Alter Ego Squishables!! From the Mysterious world of Doctor Plague comes t… 2 hours ago
- @squishable Is there a box set where you can order all five? Lol! 2 hours ago
- RT @squishable: https://t.co/xvQUlIvLLs 1 day ago
- RT @ThamKhaiMeng: This is genius. Italian singer Adriano Celentano released a song in the 70s with nonsensical lyrics meant to sound like A… 1 day ago
- RT @CharlesLarrivee: Seven months after Vanity Fair released its first set of pictures of the Rings of Power, we finally got to see "Galadr… 1 day ago