The STARLIGHT Blogger Award
Isn’t it pretty? For those who might not know how blog awards work, each has a set of rules that nominees follow once they accept the award. In this case the rules are to:
- Thank the giver and link to their blog post
- Answer 6 questions: 3 are the ORIGINAL QUESTIONS and the other 3 are the NEW QUESTIONS created by the blogger who gives you the award
- Nominate 6 or more bloggers for this award by naming them and then letting them know with a link to your post that they have been nominated
- Include the award logo and the disclaimer in your post, and please do not change the ORIGINAL QUESTIONS.
So first I have to say a huge thank you to Yesterday After for this beautiful award. If you’ve never read her blog check it out for beautiful jewelry designs (which you can buy on her etsy page!) as well as art and photography. (Yes, she is multi-talented!)
THE ORIGINAL QUESTIONS:
1. If you describe or picture your inner soul how will you describe it?
I believe in reincarnation and think my soul has been here more than a few times, and oddly enough doesn’t seem to be in a huge hurry to move on to the next plain of existence because there are too many things here it has yet to see/do/experience. If I had to choose a color red pops instantly into my head, with all the subtle meanings associated with it.
2. What are you working on right now?
The Amaranthine Handbook, an encyclopedia of the world my paranormal novel series is set in. I will send it as a free gift to all who subscribe to my email list, and we’ll see where it goes from there. It may never be available for purchase.
3. What is your creative dream project?
A graphic novel, though I don’t know what story, I’ve just always wanted to do one because it combines writing and visual art. However the incredible time drain has always prevented me from doing one.
NEW QUESTIONS FROM YESTERDAY AFTER:
1. Where has your journey here on WordPress lead you so far?
I’ve enjoyed wordpress for several years, but have never done power blogging like I used to do on MySpace (back to those time constraints), nor have I really joined into any of the “communities”. However, I’ve still met some great people (for instance Donna Yates, an awesome author and very talented lady) and have gotten to know people better (Juli Hoffman and Sue Koenig spring instantly to mind).
2. When did you discovered that your talent was something to pursue?
I’ve been writing and drawing since I was a kid, though I took a few year hiatus once I “grew up”. It was actually a Harry Potter chat group that got me to write again – they started doing a sort-of-RP-game. Friends I made there were the ones who convinced me that I should publish my vampire series. Two in particular – Carolyn and Cyber – were instrumental in my overcoming my fears and whipping the manuscript into viewable shape.
3. What is the emotion, that you will never want to be without?
‘Wonder” will work as the term, though ti sounds a bit artsy. But I hate to think of the day when watching baby birds, or seeing a snapping turtle for the first time, or just enjoying the way the sunlight catches the grass on a hill fails to impress or interest me. I’m easily amazed and entertained, and I like that. It makes the world a funner place.
Now, for my nominations:
1. Ruth Ann Nordin – another amazing author I met via blogging
2. Anne R Murray – another great author who I’ve only recently started following, but who has an awesome blog.
3. The Mischief Memoirs – poetry I found through the wordpress community
4. Barbara K – I actually met her back on MySpace blogging
5. Kay Kauffman – Another amazing poet that I have gotten to know through blogging
6. Elisabeth Wheatly – yet one more great author, whose blog I usually stalk silently (I do this to several bloggers :p)
here are the three NEW QUESTIONS that these nominees will answer if they accept:
1. If you could time travel, where and when would you go?
2. If you could bring any literary character to life, who would it be?
3. What is one thing you hope to accomplish by the end of the year?
Any nominees who are not interested in participating, please don’t feel obligated, but I wanted to give you some recognition for your awesome blogs regardless. However, if you do participate that would be awesome!
Have a good one!
*Please don’t delete this note: the design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter is a Copyright image you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award.
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo