I don’t remember if I posted photos or not, but my roses had a mysterious malady.
That’s from early on. I tried a bunch of green, friendly remedies and by the fourth of July I had about six black, pockmarked leaves left.
The guys at Earl May said it was a fungus and sold me 30$ worth of spray. A month later, I am happy to report that it worked!!!
Not only are the leaves back and beautiful, but it finally flowered – which it hasn’t done since June.
Though it was the worst effected, all the roses except the brand new ones were in bad shape. The yellow rose was another one I was afraid of losing but…
It has a bloom too! Yes, I have now learned a valuable lesson: screw home remedies, just go for the real stuff to start with.
And now I have to get up at five a.m. – for a surprise – so I’m off to bed.
Have a good one!
Posted from WordPress for Android