Share Your World 2016 – Week 7
Plain Ol’ Vic participates in Cee’s Share Your World Challenge every week, so I thought I’d give it a try rather than rambling at you. It’s pretty straight forward; answer three questions and participate in a tiny challenge. Sounds like fun, so let’s go!
What are you a “natural” at doing?
Poking in weird details at the last minute, such as odd things on the Terrible Turtles Comic pages, or last minute ideas for contests or pages for my author website – but this only works at the last minute for some reason.
Would you prefer a one floor house or multiple levels?
Multiple levels because I can get more rooms that way with a smaller lot. Luckily we got a two story house. If I win the lottery I am finishing the basement, the attic, and adding a tower or two to get even more height.
What was your favorite subject in school?
Art, Creative Writing, and History. My freshman year I loved pre-algebra because we had an awesome teacher who explained it really well and made it all seem like beautiful magic, but sophomore algebra quashed that.
Complete this sentence: If only the rain would… fall every day I’d be in heaven. or almost every day. I suppose we need some sun now and then to keep from getting too soggy.
BONUS: What are you grateful for from last week and what are you looking forward to in the coming week? I’m thankful for penguins. I am still excited about having been on the overnight event at the KC Zoo. As for this week…I don’t know. I suppose more editing on my book. Though that’s not really exciting.
About Joleene NaylorAn independent author, freelance artist, and photographer for fun who loves anime, music, and writing. Check out my vampire series Amaranthine at http://JoleeneNaylor.com or drop me a line at Joleene@JoleeneNaylor.com
Find What You’re Interested In:
- Blogophila 47.10 – JamieVs2 Part 2 ramblingsfromthedarkness.wordpress.com/2018/01/18/blo… https://t.co/mrBARIxGyJ 15 minutes ago
- RT @UnDyrk: THE Mark Lawrence read my book. THE Mark Lawrence reviewed my book. THE Mark Lawrence liked my book. *faints three times.* #PA… 6 hours ago
- RT @nickthechick1: Read about my new adventure, and how I help my friend Puppens. Available on Amazon.com and https://t.co/v2L… 13 hours ago
- RT @author_demorris: #WritingTip - "Is this the most interesting point in your character's life? If not, why aren't you showing us that?" N… 13 hours ago
- @TheLastBigK @ChefBoyardee Wow! So many things make sense now! 14 hours ago