SHARE YOUR WORLD – 2016 WEEK 10
It’s time again for Cee’s Share Your World Challenge . It’s pretty straight forward; answer three questions and participate in a tiny challenge. Sounds like fun, so let’s go!
What would you ask for if a genie granted you three wishes?
Immortality for myself and my loved ones (it’s no accident I love vampires and elves!), to have all our medical conditions forever cured, and a guarantee my home will never burn down or get taken in a tornado. Big wishes, I know.
What experiences are most meaningful to you?
The ones I get to share with someone special. Or that make awesome photos. 😉
As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was three and four I wanted to an anime animator (I watched every piece of Japanese animation I could get my hands on, and in the early 80s in nowhere rural Iowa that wasn’t easy to go for someone who wasn’t even in school yet! HINT: Coin didn’t even have cable back then, and in ’92 when we got cable it had literally 12 channels counting local ones.) BUT my dad told me how much work it was so I abandoned that and bounced back and forth between saying artist and writer from then on. I’d still like to animate – and when I retire from writing I think I’ll look into it. The new flash studios have taken a lot of the work out 😉
Complete this sentence: The best day of my life was…the day I was born. Without it I wouldn’t have all the other days.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I’m grateful for support from my mom and brother for my writing. The brother is now doing a beta read after the changes I made, and the mother will be soon. I’m lucky because so many authors out there don;t have anyone in their family who understands, and here I have two of them.
And this week I don’t know what I’m looking forward to. I don’t have any particular plans.
Have a good one!
About Joleene NaylorAn independent author, freelance artist, and photographer for fun who loves anime, music, and writing. Check out my vampire series Amaranthine at http://JoleeneNaylor.com or drop me a line at Joleene@JoleeneNaylor.com
Find What You’re Interested In:
- New Polls! joleenenaylor.wordpress.com/2017/05/25/new… https://t.co/Ndo91wrVrP 6 hours ago
- RT @AmazingStinko: I only grew an inch overnight, an indicator that I will open soon, so stay tuned! 74.5" tall, No odors yet. #theamazings… 8 hours ago
- RT @Bella623: My Reader Page Have a #book or prize pic to share? I'll post on my site #IARTG #ASMSG bit.ly/1TLQtWD https://t.co/1v… 18 hours ago
- My followers are in USA(65%), UK.(14%)... Get your map too: tweepsmap.com/!joleene_naylor https://t.co/ivDNkhRP0n 19 hours ago
- RT @puertorico05971: The Thousand Years War has 30 reviews, only 20 more to the magic number of 50! facebook.com/thousandyearsw… #ASMSG #BookBoo… 19 hours ago
My Flickr Photos