Old Blog Tag
Facebook memories reminded me of an old blog/note tag I never did so better late than never I say!
111. My last name:
110. I was born in:
109. I am really:
108. My phone is:
Charging and full of photos
107. My eye colour is:
106. My ring size is:
105. My height is:
5’2 1/2″ – that half is important
104. I am allergic to:
Hydroxizine (amusing since it prescribed FOR allergies) and Cephalexin. Also Narcotic pain pills make me sick.
103. I was born on:
The best day of the year.
102. I am annoyed by:
People. Especially stupid people.
101. My bed is:
100: One thing you don’t like about yourself:
This one is obvious
99. Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
Side or back, but usually side
98. How do you vent anger?
Murdering – erm, I mean yelling. yeah, that’s it.
97. How did your day start off?
96. Can you handle the truth?
95. Do you get along with guys or girls better?
94. How do you think you look right this moment?
93. Last person you went to the movies with?
Hubby. We saw Kung Fu Panda 3
92. My favorite holiday is:
Halloween and Christmas are tied
91. The perfect kiss is:
90. The last CD I bought was:
CD? The Rascals, Rascalize. MP3 album would be The Dreaming, Rise Again
89. Are you living at home?
It’s MY home
88. Do you have any siblings?:
87. What did you do yesterday?
Went grocery shopping in Omaha and bought a bunch of Barbies (we went to a “weird” Walmart and they had a bunch that the other stores I’ve been to don’t have)
:::I Do / Do Not Believe In:::
86. Love at first sight?:
Sort of. it’s the potential for love, but actual love comes later
Yes. I’m proof of it.
Yes. Why wouldn’t there be?
Yes, though I don’t think it’s anything like we think it is
Yes. I’ve lived in haunted houses.
Not really. Maybe the super tailored expensive ones, but the generalized ones… eh.
78. Soul mates?
Yes. But I don’t think they are just romantic, rather they are souls who you’ve been close to in previous lives.
:::Which Is Better?:::
77. Drunk or high?
Drunk. Never been high and honestly not interested in it, even if it was legal.
76. On the phone or online?:
Online – I hate talking on the phone
75. Red heads or blondes?:
I like both :p
74. Blondes or brunettes?:
Brunettes get the win though
73. Hot or cold?:
Hmmm… Cold you can always put more clothes on.
72. Summer or winter?
71. Chocolate or vanilla?:
70. Night or day?:
Night if there’s electricity.
69. Oranges or apples?:
68. Curly or straight hair?:
:::Here’s What I Think About:::
I’m against it – sorry.
66. Back stabbers:
Are alive… Not a good answer? Oh, I love my parents…
:::Last Time I:::
64. Hugged someone?:
63. Saw someone:
I’m seeing people right now…
62: Cried in front of someone?
Day before yesterday – sad part in my brother’s book made me cry :p
61. Who is the most ditsy person I know:
60. Who makes me laugh?
59. Last show I watched?
58. Something that I don’t understand is?
57. The most unsatisfying answer I’ve ever received is?
“I’ll see what I can do.” Really???
56. Something I will really miss when I leave home is?
I really can’t think of anything
55. The thing I’m looking forward to the most is?
having this *&^% house done
is WWE payback
Will probably be a total *&^%ing waste
52. This summer:
Probably nothing will get done
51. This weekend:
50. People call me:
Jo, Joey, Chicken (I don’t like this one)
49. The person(s) who knows the most about me is:
Hubby, My brother, my mother, and Mel may be tied
48. The most difficult thing to do is:
Cut off your own hand, while using that hand to do the cutting. – Okay, I am leaving this answer
47. I haven’t gotten a speeding ticket:
No, I haven’t, not since the 90s
46. The first person I talked to today was:
45. First time you had a crush:
Ken the Eagle from Gatchaman/Battle for the Planets
44. The one person whom I can’t hide things from:
Myself, I hope. – I am also leaving this one
43. Last time someone said something you were thinking:
Mom. Yesterday. It was an insult to someone or something on TV. I forget what but it was funny.
42. Right now I am talking to?
41. What is your dream job?
40. First job?:
39. I have had these pets:
cats, dogs, guinea pig, fire bellied newts, hamsters, fish, a mouse, turtles, and a toad. (not all at once)
38. I can still see:
yes, I can. I can see even better now that I have glasses.
37. The worst sound in the world is:
Styrofoam squeaking, snoring, my old printer making that annoying noise, the sound of machine guns popping in YouTube videos…
36. The person who makes me cry the most is:
I don’t really keep track
35. Best sound in the world?:
The ching of my phone when someone send me money on PayPal
34. Who makes you happy?
33. Cats or dogs?:
32. MySpace or Facebook:
MySpace doesn’t exist anymore (I warned you this was old!)
31. Mexican or Chinese?
30. My favourite piece of clothing?
My hedgehog Kigurami or my light up shoes
29. My favourite colour(s) are:
red, pink, blue
28. Last time I cried:
I thought we covered that earlier?
27. My friends are:
26. My computer is:
25. Last person I got mad at?
Mom and brother this morning :p
24. Person you secretly crush?
23. Favourite food place?
The Asian restaurant in the mall in Omaha :p
22. Favourite song:
Wicked game by HIM
21. Paper or plastic?
20. The all-time best show is:
19. The all-time best feeling in the world is:
A warm fuzzy blanket after you’ve been ou tin the rain and are chilly
18. Favourite scent?:
17. What colour is your hairbrush:
16. Favourite shoes:
15. I lose all respect for people who:
14. Colour of your room?:
13. TV channels you watch?:
12. Best feature(s) in the opposite sex:
hair and eyes plus a great personality – leaving this
11. The worst pain I was ever in was?
10. Best memory?
Too many to choose from
9. Favourite TV show?
I don’t know…
8. My favourite singer:
7. Favourite stuffed animal:
6. Greatest fear:
5. My weakness is:
4. When was your last concert?
I’ve never given a concert :p
3. Who broke your heart?
My kitty when she died
2. One thing that makes you feel great is?
1. One person that you wish you could see right now?
And there you go. I have completed this seven years late – but completed it I have!
Wow…that was a comprehensive list! Great answers!
I think that’s why I never got around to it back in 2009! Lol!