Thankfulness #3: Writerly Stuff
Day three! whoo hoo! So what am I thankful for today? First I am grateful that I made the NaNoWriMo goal, so I’m caught up. Second, Patrick’s Story: Brothers of Darkness is now avaliable in collectors version!
And third, I got the last of the stuff put together for the expo this weekend! I put together 70 swag bags :
What is the swag?
The contents laid out – each bag has one mask, one set of fangs, one “invite” aND one Amaranthine card.
And, I also made some Book Born bookmarks to pass out.
They turned out pretty good .
So, about the expo. It’s this Saturday at the Blank Park Zoo in Des Moines, Iowa and is FREE! There will be a bunch of awesome authors, including Maegan Provan. You can meet authors, get autographs, get cool swag, and have fun, for FREE! So, if you’re near Des Moines, come on down and see me!
And now I need sleep, so have a cool bookmark kind of day!
About Joleene NaylorAn independent author, freelance artist, and photographer for fun who loves anime, music, and writing. Check out my vampire series Amaranthine at http://JoleeneNaylor.com or drop me a line at Joleene@JoleeneNaylor.com
Find What You’re Interested In:
- Blogophilia 34.10 – Griselda Part 2 ramblingsfromthedarkness.wordpress.com/2017/10/18/blo… https://t.co/QgL4oKiVWm 9 hours ago
- #CellphonePhotoOfTheDay https://t.co/zUmvDU43RI 21 hours ago
- RT @awrestaurants: All that's missing is the Root Beer. Here's a sneak peek at our 2018 Collector's Mug! ✨ https://t.co/UXPc197q9e 21 hours ago
- Thankfulness #8 ramblingsfromthedarkness.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/tha… https://t.co/SXPa8ALquI 1 day ago
- RT @joshua_rem: #comingsoon How does a powerful heiress become the notorious druid from The Rufino Factor? Find out in my new novella! #amw… 1 day ago