Thankfulness #3: Writerly Stuff
Day three! whoo hoo! So what am I thankful for today? First I am grateful that I made the NaNoWriMo goal, so I’m caught up. Second, Patrick’s Story: Brothers of Darkness is now avaliable in collectors version!
And third, I got the last of the stuff put together for the expo this weekend! I put together 70 swag bags :
What is the swag?
The contents laid out – each bag has one mask, one set of fangs, one “invite” aND one Amaranthine card.
And, I also made some Book Born bookmarks to pass out.
They turned out pretty good .
So, about the expo. It’s this Saturday at the Blank Park Zoo in Des Moines, Iowa and is FREE! There will be a bunch of awesome authors, including Maegan Provan. You can meet authors, get autographs, get cool swag, and have fun, for FREE! So, if you’re near Des Moines, come on down and see me!
And now I need sleep, so have a cool bookmark kind of day!
About Joleene NaylorAn independent author, freelance artist, and photographer for fun who loves anime, music, and writing. Check out my vampire series Amaranthine at http://JoleeneNaylor.com or drop me a line at Joleene@JoleeneNaylor.com
Find What You’re Interested In:
- RT @UnDyrk: Woohoo! I have a special guest appearance in The Terrible Turtle Conspiracy #comics by @joleene_naylor and Jonathan Harvey! htt… 8 hours ago
- RT @LPOBryan: Introducing a present-day La Bohème—a must-read novel for all opera lovers. smarturl.it/tolb @ykrh00101 https://t.co/G… 14 hours ago
- RT @evepaludan: 💀 LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE 💀 #spooky amazon.com/dp/B013GUFW6W/ #YA #GHOSTS #HAUNTED #mystery https://t.co/RMpb5viXR0 14 hours ago
- RT @JoeyPinkney: knipj.com/lgu2 << "Just don't expect to read it with dry eyes." ~ from #5StarReview of "Fallen Towers" 14 hours ago
- RT @IndieBookButler: "Bully For You" follows cantankerous, slightly-alcoholic private investigator Reggie Harper ow.ly/PPv430bXoCX @… 14 hours ago
My Flickr Photos