Thankfulness #71: Reliability
Today’s thankful post should have been yesterday’s, but like the scatter brain I am, I did not even notice it yesterday, with just makes it even more important.
Today I am thankful for reliable people. Or one reliable person in particular.
I know, these are supposed to be one time events, and this is a weekly occurrence, but I think it’s okay if I only use it the one time. Anyway, I’m grateful to the awesome Tonia who week after week posts the Writer Wednesday in the Street Team – even on weeks when I forget it is Wednesday. Knowing that she does this – and will do this – takes a load off my mind, and helps out a lot. I can’t say how much I appreciate it!
In other news I figured out my battle scene and have been working on it pretty good – of course – because it’s Thursday so instead of writing I need to do the Turtles. That’s the way it always goes. I can only write when I am not supposed to.
Now I go off to do just that. Cross your fingers for me – I went through and followed complete removal instructions for my wacom graphic tablet (per a forum post) and then reinstalled, hoping that this will fix the problem of having to reinstall it every time I want to use it. I have done this before, but had not deleted the tablet.dat file, as none of the other instructions included that, so hopefully that will make the difference. If not I’ll be back later with a lot of obscenities.
Have a reliable kind of day!
About Joleene NaylorAn independent author, freelance artist, and photographer for fun who loves anime, music, and writing. Check out my vampire series Amaranthine at http://JoleeneNaylor.com or drop me a line at Joleene@JoleeneNaylor.com
Find What You’re Interested In:
- Day 2: He still denies knowledge of the pillow, so I've hit him where it hurts. I've taken one of his rubber ducks.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- Win the Kelley Armstrong Otherworld Series plus a $50 Amazon Gift Card! emwhittaker.com/blog/giveaways… 10 hours ago
- #CellphonePhotoOfTheDay https://t.co/cYIXI3qqQR 1 day ago
- RT @awrestaurants: FOLLOW us and RT for your chance to win a cheesy good prize pack! Random winner chosen 2/19/18. 🧀 https://t.co/zCjVW27xaV 1 day ago
- @awrestaurants The Last Unicorn is my favorite animated movie, but The Last Cheesecurd makes me sad! 😉 #AWcademyAwards 1 day ago