I slept in today, and it was nice. In fact a whole day in bed wouldn’t have been amiss, but alas I didn’t go that far. I did get a cover squared away, did some work on another, got my newsletter done, and added a new slide to my slideshow on my website that advertises the Vampy Valentine Party coming up. (Next Friday I have to go buy prizes for it).
I think it came out pretty good. Maegan has very awesomely set up the event and made the very cool banner for the page – so go check that out and hey, feel free to click the going button while you’re there!
Which brings me to my Thankfulness – today I am thankful to Maegan for setting up said party and co-hosting with me. (Okay, and for thinking of it in the first place. Shhhhh.) it is going to be a lot of fun!
And now I need to go listen to two songs on repeat and write what should be a sad scene if it works out.
Have a Party kinda day!
Find What You’re Interested In:
- @caseysgenstore That sounds amazing 1 hour ago
- It's the time of year when Mr. Squishy thinks he's Santa's helper and must keep track if Charlie is good or bad. It… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @joshcarlosjosh: HE SEES YOU WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING / HE KNOWS WHEN YOU'RE AWAKE / HE KNOWS IF YOU'VE BEEN BAD OR GOOD / SO KEEP IT SECRET… 16 hours ago
- RT @mellon_heads: Caaaaat it into the fire! https://t.co/m9Koi9PcTd 16 hours ago
- RT @squishable: A silly little Tiktok video I filmed got over 1 million views--CRAZY! We hear ya'll loud and clear, so go ahead and pre-ord… 16 hours ago