I slept in today, and it was nice. In fact a whole day in bed wouldn’t have been amiss, but alas I didn’t go that far. I did get a cover squared away, did some work on another, got my newsletter done, and added a new slide to my slideshow on my website that advertises the Vampy Valentine Party coming up. (Next Friday I have to go buy prizes for it).
I think it came out pretty good. Maegan has very awesomely set up the event and made the very cool banner for the page – so go check that out and hey, feel free to click the going button while you’re there!
Which brings me to my Thankfulness – today I am thankful to Maegan for setting up said party and co-hosting with me. (Okay, and for thinking of it in the first place. Shhhhh.) it is going to be a lot of fun!
And now I need to go listen to two songs on repeat and write what should be a sad scene if it works out.
Have a Party kinda day!
Find What You’re Interested In:
Most of the photos and art on this site, by Joleene Naylor are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
I’m on Twitter!
- She doesn't always sit on my lap, but when she does... instagram.com/p/CqCw_uTuyx8/… 52 minutes ago
- RT @aya_shiro423: 銀魂後祭り2023開幕おめでとうございました🎉 銀魂は永久に不潔です!! 銀八先生も楽しみ✏️ #銀魂後祭り https://t.co/kaOpqsEcIX 1 hour ago
- @frigasdohtar @rhaenapadme Yes!!! 1 hour ago
- @WizardWeedle @Touyarokii https://t.co/4qAspM8MHf 1 hour ago
- @WizardWeedle @PoochThePup Because Twitter is a toxic heap of screaming people...sorry, did I say that outloud? Lol! Just ignore them. 2 hours ago