I slept in today, and it was nice. In fact a whole day in bed wouldn’t have been amiss, but alas I didn’t go that far. I did get a cover squared away, did some work on another, got my newsletter done, and added a new slide to my slideshow on my website that advertises the Vampy Valentine Party coming up. (Next Friday I have to go buy prizes for it).
I think it came out pretty good. Maegan has very awesomely set up the event and made the very cool banner for the page – so go check that out and hey, feel free to click the going button while you’re there!
Which brings me to my Thankfulness – today I am thankful to Maegan for setting up said party and co-hosting with me. (Okay, and for thinking of it in the first place. Shhhhh.) it is going to be a lot of fun!
And now I need to go listen to two songs on repeat and write what should be a sad scene if it works out.
Have a Party kinda day!
About Joleene NaylorAn independent author, freelance artist, and photographer for fun who loves anime, music, and writing. Check out my vampire series Amaranthine at http://JoleeneNaylor.com or drop me a line at Joleene@JoleeneNaylor.com
Find What You’re Interested In:
- Thankfulness #8 ramblingsfromthedarkness.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/tha… https://t.co/SXPa8ALquI 8 hours ago
- RT @joshua_rem: #comingsoon How does a powerful heiress become the notorious druid from The Rufino Factor? Find out in my new novella! #amw… 9 hours ago
- RT @awrestaurants: Office life is interesting when your boss is a bear. 🐻 #NationalBossDay https://t.co/nEPeQJTSWb 11 hours ago
- #CellphonePhotoOfTheDay https://t.co/0QaFEeF1TD 11 hours ago
- @PokeyTheBrave :( that sucks! 11 hours ago