I slept in today, and it was nice. In fact a whole day in bed wouldn’t have been amiss, but alas I didn’t go that far. I did get a cover squared away, did some work on another, got my newsletter done, and added a new slide to my slideshow on my website that advertises the Vampy Valentine Party coming up. (Next Friday I have to go buy prizes for it).
I think it came out pretty good. Maegan has very awesomely set up the event and made the very cool banner for the page – so go check that out and hey, feel free to click the going button while you’re there!
Which brings me to my Thankfulness – today I am thankful to Maegan for setting up said party and co-hosting with me. (Okay, and for thinking of it in the first place. Shhhhh.) it is going to be a lot of fun!
And now I need to go listen to two songs on repeat and write what should be a sad scene if it works out.
Have a Party kinda day!
About Joleene NaylorAn independent author, freelance artist, and photographer for fun who loves anime, music, and writing. Check out my vampire series Amaranthine at http://JoleeneNaylor.com or drop me a line at Joleene@JoleeneNaylor.com
Find What You’re Interested In:
- @PokemonGoApp Randomly wandering around Omaha/LaVista https://t.co/2pm5oT51in 17 hours ago
- @PokemonGoApp https://t.co/H6u6WT3oYB 17 hours ago
- #CellphonePhotoOfTheDay @awrestaurants https://t.co/SYs7rdCUrg 19 hours ago
- @awrestaurants Yay! 1 day ago
- #CellphonePhotoOfTheDay https://t.co/ZV1Pzw9LPj 1 day ago