Thankfulness #80: Tea Time
I worked on my book some today (had to do a lot of normal life crap, too) but the brother surprised us with tea time, including some adorable little cakes:
The best part, aside from the break, was that we all five got along for the duration. not a single fight, shouted word, or snapped comment. Yeah. How is that for a miracle? To say that doesn’t happen a lot is an understatement. It’s a house of five adults all under one roof, all used to doing their own thing separately and now living together…So yeah, there’s some friction. But as I said, the tea was a nice, calm moment. (And yes, there are some tiny cakes left. If you knock on my door you can have one.)
In writing news, I think I am going to have to push back the publication date. I really don’t want to, but if I don’t there’s no way that I’ll be able to implement any beta suggestions (assuming I ever get it done to where a beta gets to read it.) Truthfully, no one can remember what say I said I’d publish it, anyway, so maybe no one will notice if I just change it to April 30th quietly? Shhhhhhh.
As the book goes, the scene today was a surprise. It went differently than I thought.A character accused another of underestimating them. I guess I underestimated them, too. I assumed they would…well, never mind. But anyway, I am still surprised about it. i also thought of a detail that is going to curse another character for eternity. It’s a little thing – no one dying or anything – just something cosmetic, but it is worth mentioning in the book.
And now I leave you with cats!
Have a tea time kinda day!
About Joleene NaylorAn independent author, freelance artist, and photographer for fun who loves anime, music, and writing. Check out my vampire series Amaranthine at http://JoleeneNaylor.com or drop me a line at Joleene@JoleeneNaylor.com
Find What You’re Interested In:
- RT @AmazingStinko: Want a BIG stink to start your holiday weekend? Send me good vibes and happy thoughts, and maybe, just maybe I'll open!… 12 hours ago
- RT @SClareWriter: FREE! SCORPIO BEGINS Sensual exploration & confrontation. #eroticromance @LilithDarville https://t.co/QwUCGFW5PE https://… 12 hours ago
- RT @LisaVandiver1: #FREE ebook! A 5-Star heartwarming story. You'll laugh & cry. Amazon or itunes (worldwide link for both sites) - https… 12 hours ago
- RT @CaraDeeWrites: Touch made the list! Definitely made my day <3 fb.me/8ZNVtO4DF 12 hours ago
- RT @evepaludan: 💀 LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE 💀 #FREE with #KindleUnlimited #KU #paranormal #ghosts #YA amazon.com/dp/B013GUFW6W/ https://t.co/6bd… 12 hours ago
My Flickr Photos