Thankfulness #80: Tea Time
I worked on my book some today (had to do a lot of normal life crap, too) but the brother surprised us with tea time, including some adorable little cakes:
The best part, aside from the break, was that we all five got along for the duration. not a single fight, shouted word, or snapped comment. Yeah. How is that for a miracle? To say that doesn’t happen a lot is an understatement. It’s a house of five adults all under one roof, all used to doing their own thing separately and now living together…So yeah, there’s some friction. But as I said, the tea was a nice, calm moment. (And yes, there are some tiny cakes left. If you knock on my door you can have one.)
In writing news, I think I am going to have to push back the publication date. I really don’t want to, but if I don’t there’s no way that I’ll be able to implement any beta suggestions (assuming I ever get it done to where a beta gets to read it.) Truthfully, no one can remember what say I said I’d publish it, anyway, so maybe no one will notice if I just change it to April 30th quietly? Shhhhhhh.
As the book goes, the scene today was a surprise. It went differently than I thought.A character accused another of underestimating them. I guess I underestimated them, too. I assumed they would…well, never mind. But anyway, I am still surprised about it. i also thought of a detail that is going to curse another character for eternity. It’s a little thing – no one dying or anything – just something cosmetic, but it is worth mentioning in the book.
And now I leave you with cats!
Have a tea time kinda day!
About Joleene NaylorAn independent author, freelance artist, and photographer for fun who loves anime, music, and writing. Check out my vampire series Amaranthine at http://JoleeneNaylor.com or drop me a line at Joleene@JoleeneNaylor.com
Find What You’re Interested In:
- Blogophilia 16.11 – Migina Part 2 ramblingsfromthedarkness.wordpress.com/2018/06/21/blo… https://t.co/cf7C8H4zOz 10 hours ago
- RT @squishable: ☀️Happy first day of summer! ☀️ squishable.com/pc/squish_t-re… https://t.co/AxCDf8PHqv 11 hours ago
- @radman197 I got the same!!! :( https://t.co/o0S3LSUY6L 14 hours ago
- @PokemonGoApp Well I don't know about first but even though we don't meet in person hoping to add @radman197 and @ronvitale 17 hours ago
- @geertjan98 @PokemonGoApp It already happens with hunter groups, people buying accounts, etc. so it's not hard to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago