Thankfulness #130 & Union Station
Today I was thankful for getting things ready for the Facebook party tomorrow. I have all my prizes and images and script all ready to go. (The party is 6pm – 10pm in the facebook group Book Born.)
Some of my snazzy graphics:
And while I am sharing snazzy things…I mentioned the Pompeii exhibit a couple of days ago. As I said, it was held at Union Station in Kansas City which is an old – but still functioning – train station that is beautiful! Seriously:
I didn’t have the Nikon because we didn’t know it was in a train station and didn’t think we’d be able to take photos anyway (ha!) But I did get some snaps with my cell phone worth sharing:
And now I go to watch Hell on Wheels and hopefully get some work done on the fantasy book.
Have a train station kind of day!
About Joleene NaylorAn independent author, freelance artist, and photographer for fun who loves anime, music, and writing. Check out my vampire series Amaranthine at http://JoleeneNaylor.com or drop me a line at Joleene@JoleeneNaylor.com
Find What You’re Interested In:
- Thankfulness #8 ramblingsfromthedarkness.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/tha… https://t.co/SXPa8ALquI 8 hours ago
- RT @joshua_rem: #comingsoon How does a powerful heiress become the notorious druid from The Rufino Factor? Find out in my new novella! #amw… 9 hours ago
- RT @awrestaurants: Office life is interesting when your boss is a bear. 🐻 #NationalBossDay https://t.co/nEPeQJTSWb 11 hours ago
- #CellphonePhotoOfTheDay https://t.co/0QaFEeF1TD 11 hours ago
- @PokeyTheBrave :( that sucks! 11 hours ago