Thankfulness #130 & Union Station
Today I was thankful for getting things ready for the Facebook party tomorrow. I have all my prizes and images and script all ready to go. (The party is 6pm – 10pm in the facebook group Book Born.)
Some of my snazzy graphics:
And while I am sharing snazzy things…I mentioned the Pompeii exhibit a couple of days ago. As I said, it was held at Union Station in Kansas City which is an old – but still functioning – train station that is beautiful! Seriously:
I didn’t have the Nikon because we didn’t know it was in a train station and didn’t think we’d be able to take photos anyway (ha!) But I did get some snaps with my cell phone worth sharing:
And now I go to watch Hell on Wheels and hopefully get some work done on the fantasy book.
Have a train station kind of day!
About Joleene NaylorAn independent author, freelance artist, and photographer for fun who loves anime, music, and writing. Check out my vampire series Amaranthine at http://JoleeneNaylor.com or drop me a line at Joleene@JoleeneNaylor.com
Find What You’re Interested In:
- When Matthias suggest they take their due, Beldren may live to regret it - if he lives at all.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- @ronvitale - legendary schedule :) twitter.com/PokemonGoApp/s… 17 hours ago
- #CellphonePhotoOfTheDay https://t.co/CebuNpVXPn 17 hours ago
- RT @DiRosaYikici: The latest The Di Rosa Yikici Daily! paper.li/DiRosaYikici?e… Thanks to @joleene_naylor #writerwednesday #childrensbooks 17 hours ago
- @ronvitale Ty! We're planning to go to Omaha one day this weekend so fingers crossed! 17 hours ago