Thankfulness #130 & Union Station
Today I was thankful for getting things ready for the Facebook party tomorrow. I have all my prizes and images and script all ready to go. (The party is 6pm – 10pm in the facebook group Book Born.)
Some of my snazzy graphics:
And while I am sharing snazzy things…I mentioned the Pompeii exhibit a couple of days ago. As I said, it was held at Union Station in Kansas City which is an old – but still functioning – train station that is beautiful! Seriously:
I didn’t have the Nikon because we didn’t know it was in a train station and didn’t think we’d be able to take photos anyway (ha!) But I did get some snaps with my cell phone worth sharing:
And now I go to watch Hell on Wheels and hopefully get some work done on the fantasy book.
Have a train station kind of day!
About Joleene NaylorAn independent author, freelance artist, and photographer for fun who loves anime, music, and writing. Check out my vampire series Amaranthine at http://JoleeneNaylor.com or drop me a line at Joleene@JoleeneNaylor.com
Find What You’re Interested In:
- @reagancolbert97 So long as the drive is not physically damaged, like a giant hole through it, or completely corrup… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- @reagancolbert97 Mine was 1200 but it was a 3 terabyte hard drive that needed extra work, so cost extra. I went through Data Tech Labs. 3 hours ago
- @reagancolbert97 I recently had to pay for data retrieval myself. Sucks but they got it all back. 4 hours ago
- @PokemonGoApp I enjoyed it. :) 6 hours ago
- #CellphonePhotoOfTheDay https://t.co/A9yykYJdHW 8 hours ago