Thankfulness #130 & Union Station
Today I was thankful for getting things ready for the Facebook party tomorrow. I have all my prizes and images and script all ready to go. (The party is 6pm – 10pm in the facebook group Book Born.)
Some of my snazzy graphics:
And while I am sharing snazzy things…I mentioned the Pompeii exhibit a couple of days ago. As I said, it was held at Union Station in Kansas City which is an old – but still functioning – train station that is beautiful! Seriously:
I didn’t have the Nikon because we didn’t know it was in a train station and didn’t think we’d be able to take photos anyway (ha!) But I did get some snaps with my cell phone worth sharing:
And now I go to watch Hell on Wheels and hopefully get some work done on the fantasy book.
Have a train station kind of day!
About Joleene NaylorAn independent author, freelance artist, and photographer for fun who loves anime, music, and writing. Check out my vampire series Amaranthine at http://JoleeneNaylor.com or drop me a line at Joleene@JoleeneNaylor.com
Find What You’re Interested In:
- New Polls! joleenenaylor.wordpress.com/2017/05/25/new… https://t.co/Ndo91wrVrP 6 hours ago
- RT @AmazingStinko: I only grew an inch overnight, an indicator that I will open soon, so stay tuned! 74.5" tall, No odors yet. #theamazings… 8 hours ago
- RT @Bella623: My Reader Page Have a #book or prize pic to share? I'll post on my site #IARTG #ASMSG bit.ly/1TLQtWD https://t.co/1v… 18 hours ago
- My followers are in USA(65%), UK.(14%)... Get your map too: tweepsmap.com/!joleene_naylor https://t.co/ivDNkhRP0n 19 hours ago
- RT @puertorico05971: The Thousand Years War has 30 reviews, only 20 more to the magic number of 50! facebook.com/thousandyearsw… #ASMSG #BookBoo… 19 hours ago
My Flickr Photos