Thankfulness #131: Successful Release Party
Today I am thankful to Book Born and to everyone who attended my Goddess of Night release party in Book Born, and everyone who was there in spirit. There was pretty good attendance. We had a lot of fun, played some games, and generally had a good night.
Not much else. Went to Orschelns for the bro today and I got to play with the baby chicks and ducklings, so that was also fun:
It rained all morning so we had some nice clouds this afternoon:
And now I am hoping to write a little on the Vampire book I’m working on with Jonathan.
Have a baby chick petting kinda day!
About Joleene NaylorAn independent author, freelance artist, and photographer for fun who loves anime, music, and writing. Check out my vampire series Amaranthine at http://JoleeneNaylor.com or drop me a line at Joleene@JoleeneNaylor.com
Find What You’re Interested In:
- #CatPhotoOfTheDay Mustard https://t.co/KxHyYDqohw 8 hours ago
- #CellphonePhotoOfTheDay beef harvest pie https://t.co/ONnTqekeTe 8 hours ago
- @leothalyn @marketing_birds Same here. I got a chuckle out of it. 10 hours ago
- @awrestaurants And they're taaaaaasty!!! 10 hours ago
- RT @awrestaurants: FOLLOW us & RT for your chance to win Hershey's goodies! New Chocolate Shakes made with Hershey's Special Dark Syrup a… 10 hours ago