Thankfulness #131: Successful Release Party
Today I am thankful to Book Born and to everyone who attended my Goddess of Night release party in Book Born, and everyone who was there in spirit. There was pretty good attendance. We had a lot of fun, played some games, and generally had a good night.
Not much else. Went to Orschelns for the bro today and I got to play with the baby chicks and ducklings, so that was also fun:
It rained all morning so we had some nice clouds this afternoon:
And now I am hoping to write a little on the Vampire book I’m working on with Jonathan.
Have a baby chick petting kinda day!
About Joleene NaylorAn independent author, freelance artist, and photographer for fun who loves anime, music, and writing. Check out my vampire series Amaranthine at http://JoleeneNaylor.com or drop me a line at Joleene@JoleeneNaylor.com
Find What You’re Interested In:
- #CellphonePhotoOfTheDay https://t.co/ZV1Pzw9LPj 29 minutes ago
- @PokemonGoApp It's probably orange so it doesn't look like they're promoting one team over another. That or they'r… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 31 minutes ago
- @TheLastBigK Are you sure this is Kmart and not Walmart? 19 hours ago
- @awrestaurants Yes! 19 hours ago
- @PokemonGoApp Gene Leahy in Omaha is our plan. 19 hours ago