Thankfulness #131: Successful Release Party
Today I am thankful to Book Born and to everyone who attended my Goddess of Night release party in Book Born, and everyone who was there in spirit. There was pretty good attendance. We had a lot of fun, played some games, and generally had a good night.
Not much else. Went to Orschelns for the bro today and I got to play with the baby chicks and ducklings, so that was also fun:
It rained all morning so we had some nice clouds this afternoon:
And now I am hoping to write a little on the Vampire book I’m working on with Jonathan.
Have a baby chick petting kinda day!
About Joleene NaylorAn independent author, freelance artist, and photographer for fun who loves anime, music, and writing. Check out my vampire series Amaranthine at http://JoleeneNaylor.com or drop me a line at Joleene@JoleeneNaylor.com
Find What You’re Interested In:
- New Polls! joleenenaylor.wordpress.com/2017/05/25/new… https://t.co/Ndo91wrVrP 6 hours ago
- RT @AmazingStinko: I only grew an inch overnight, an indicator that I will open soon, so stay tuned! 74.5" tall, No odors yet. #theamazings… 8 hours ago
- RT @Bella623: My Reader Page Have a #book or prize pic to share? I'll post on my site #IARTG #ASMSG bit.ly/1TLQtWD https://t.co/1v… 18 hours ago
- My followers are in USA(65%), UK.(14%)... Get your map too: tweepsmap.com/!joleene_naylor https://t.co/ivDNkhRP0n 19 hours ago
- RT @puertorico05971: The Thousand Years War has 30 reviews, only 20 more to the magic number of 50! facebook.com/thousandyearsw… #ASMSG #BookBoo… 19 hours ago
My Flickr Photos