Thankfulness #131: Successful Release Party
Today I am thankful to Book Born and to everyone who attended my Goddess of Night release party in Book Born, and everyone who was there in spirit. There was pretty good attendance. We had a lot of fun, played some games, and generally had a good night.
Not much else. Went to Orschelns for the bro today and I got to play with the baby chicks and ducklings, so that was also fun:
It rained all morning so we had some nice clouds this afternoon:
And now I am hoping to write a little on the Vampire book I’m working on with Jonathan.
Have a baby chick petting kinda day!
About Joleene NaylorAn independent author, freelance artist, and photographer for fun who loves anime, music, and writing. Check out my vampire series Amaranthine at http://JoleeneNaylor.com or drop me a line at Joleene@JoleeneNaylor.com
Find What You’re Interested In:
- @LonoB @PokemonGoApp Yes! 28 minutes ago
- @FLWvideos @Michael52299622 @PokemonGoApp Same. 30 minutes ago
- Yaaay!!!!! #CellPhonePhotooftheDay https://t.co/kNcDgjjWfW 3 hours ago
- Goddess of Night Cover Reveal joleenenaylor.wordpress.com/2018/06/23/god… https://t.co/N0AbDg8ZQH 5 hours ago
- @awrestaurants strawberry cheesecake sundae. Mmmmmm. https://t.co/j2Jn9jmyzG 21 hours ago