Tags & Such
Yesterday I was grateful for the brother’s help. We made a semi-complicated dinner and made two batches of different cookies at the same time. I couldn’t have done it on my own, that’s for sure!
Today I was thankful for hearing from Teresa. I have been worried about her, and in fact was just thinking about her last night, and she popped up in my PMs today! So here’s hoping she continues to get better.
As far as what I’ve been doing…not much that’s worth sharing. Cooking. Cleaning. I did get some tags made the other day and I guess I should share them just because.
(If you wanna check it out – this one is seriously modeled off of a Hallmark Christmas special – but with vampires! WARNING: unlike the others it is pubbed direct through Amazon who half time won;t set it to free but it is ALWAYS free on Smashwords)
And now I need to go work on the TTC page for the week.
Have a happy tag kinda day!
About Joleene NaylorAn independent author, freelance artist, and photographer for fun who loves anime, music, and writing. Check out my vampire series Amaranthine at http://JoleeneNaylor.com or drop me a line at Joleene@JoleeneNaylor.com
Find What You’re Interested In:
- #CellphonePhotoOfTheDay The Villisca Axe Murder House https://t.co/fPudVdbnw4 6 hours ago
- RT @ronvitale: What happened after Moby Dick? Find out in this free prequel short story to Ahab's Daughter. ow.ly/zDF130eCpwq #indiep… 6 hours ago
- RT @DianaJFebry: Together we are stronger. #support #indie #authors. Download & read them! #Books #Authors #amreading https://t.co/3FTm3kMl… 1 day ago
- RT @AdrianGHilder: Dragon drama in America with #fantasy author Kevin Potter @kpotterbooks - interview bit.ly/kpotterdragons https://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @AdrianGHilder: Why I wrote a #fantasy story and my long writer's journey - bit.ly/whywrotefantasy #amwriting https://t.co/WShtll1w11 1 day ago