7 Days of Thankfulness #3
And we made it to thankfulness #3! Here are the seven things I was thankful for this week:
- I am thankful to be able to live in the kind of town where someone can put a box of free tomatoes on a park bench labeled “Free. Please Take” without having to worry about someone dumping the box out all over, or throwing them at stuff, or destroying them for the sake of making a mess. I have to say the kids around here are pretty well behaved for modern kids, and it’s nice change from other places I’ve been. No way you could have done that in Bolivar.
- I was grateful for the response to my Vampire Challenge – I have 10 members already! Are you interested? Check it out?
- Today I am thankful that we found Mustard! he disappeared Sunday night and though we looked, we couldn’t find him. As it rolled around to Wednesday, I was pretty worried. However, he came strolling up to us while we were Pokemoning and he is now safe and sound.
- I am thankful for the awesome package I received from Donna – she is an amazing crafter and she sent me so many amazing goodies!
- I am also thankful that Dad’s potassium is starting to drop and his kidney function is up 15%. Woo hoo! If we keep it up, he may soon be back to normal!
- I was thankful for some time with hubby out at Viking Lake. he was getting over being sick, so it was low impact, but I took some great photos – I’ll do a separate blog for those tomorrow – but here we are wading at “the beach” (along with some park signs)
and enjoying an ice cream cone from the cafe there.
and going over a train
- On Sunday I was thankful for a great time with family. My cousin Skye celebrated his twelfth birthday at Two Rivers park in Nebraska. Afterwards we went to see his pet rats and I got to shoot a crossbow which was fun :)(and no one got hurt!)
I also got a chance to play with my new Nikon a bit:
And there we go! A week’s worth of thankfulness in one post 🙂
Have a great week!