Stickers and a New Squishable
So, with Halloweenapalooza coming up, gotta start figuring out my table. I can’t do the selfie thing thanks to covid and people frowning on putting fake teeth in their mouth (so glad I spent a fortune on it to get to use it for one season!) So we bought one of those game wheels from Amazon and are going to do a wheel of fate game where you spin to find out what happens to you after you meet a vampire in an alley. I’ve got the stickers designed now, but I need to test print tomorrow on paper, then try a test print on the sticker paper.
So we’ll see after the test whether they are the final versions or not.
We got our new squishable today – a friend for Nostradom the plague doctor. It’s the plague nurse.
I think we will name her Florence. That’s also a bit of the newly redon bookcase in there. Waiting until I get the handles for the dresser to post them both, speaking of them, they are supposed to be here Friday now, and here is what they will look like:
Hmm. Not much else of interest. Had some more of that delicious homemade salsa last night. I don’t think I mentioned it in here, but I got a bunch of tomatoes for free from the lady who runs the gun store in Clarinda and since I know we’d never eat them that fast and we also don’t eat canned tomatoes, salsa seemed like a good idea. First time I’ve ever made it and canned it, so I was quite happy with how well it worked. We’re down to five jars left, lol!
And that’s what I’ve got. We did get the top of the desk cleaned off – had to take the veneer off of it because those fuzzy bastards ruined it. For now I’m just going to put contact paper on it and later we will buy some new veneer, stain it, and glue it on and all that jazz, but I don’t have the time right now to mess with it. Ergh.
Gotta go. Have a homemade salsa kinda day!
About Joleene NaylorAn independent author, freelance artist, and photographer for fun who loves anime, music, and writing. Check out my vampire series Amaranthine at http://JoleeneNaylor.com or drop me a line at Joleene@JoleeneNaylor.com
Find What You’re Interested In:
- @caseysgenstore That sounds amazing 1 hour ago
- It's the time of year when Mr. Squishy thinks he's Santa's helper and must keep track if Charlie is good or bad. It… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @joshcarlosjosh: HE SEES YOU WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING / HE KNOWS WHEN YOU'RE AWAKE / HE KNOWS IF YOU'VE BEEN BAD OR GOOD / SO KEEP IT SECRET… 16 hours ago
- RT @mellon_heads: Caaaaat it into the fire! https://t.co/m9Koi9PcTd 16 hours ago
- RT @squishable: A silly little Tiktok video I filmed got over 1 million views--CRAZY! We hear ya'll loud and clear, so go ahead and pre-ord… 16 hours ago