I mentioned Halloweenapalooza was coming up. No. I haven’t tested those stickers yet, haven’t had time, but I did get the new display stands for the books.
They’re actually cupcake stands but I’m gonna replace the plates with black painted boards and then maybe drape some lace over it. I had hoped to have the display stand in front of the books, but they’re so tall they block the row behind them. Oh well. We’ll see how this works.
Speaking of Halloweenapalooza, autumn is finally here. We have pumpkin spice coffee, pumpkin donuts, and actual pumpkins. The thing that makes me sad is that pumpkins have become so mainstream now that it’s almost a meme. Why is that sad? Because I’ve loved pumpkins since before they were popular. But now it just looks like I’m tagging along with the masses.
And here’s a bonus kitty photo.
And now I end this and try to get some work done.
Have a pumpkin kinda day!
Find What You’re Interested In:
- Love Between Fairy and Devil. I'm not crying, you're crying. https://t.co/oAjvRi1pwN 14 hours ago
- @WizardWeedle Maybe someone else puts the hat on its head? 1 day ago
- @wonderaiapp https://t.co/bR5IsBoaDr 1 day ago
- RT @wonderaiapp: 🎁WINTER GIVEAWAY🎁 3 winners x $30 Amazon Gift Cards ❄️Make it snow! — Share your 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 and win $30! 👀 1⃣𝗙𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄… 1 day ago
- @FranWongWrites My mother was my biggest supporter, which is probably why I haven't been inspired to write since she passed 1 day ago