The awesome Rami Ungar has nominated me for the Starlight Blogger Award! How cool is that? I should probably have accepted it on my author blog but I’m in need of something to post here, so….
Hey, it’s all still me.
So here are the rules:
1. Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
2. Answer the 3 original questions and then the 3 new questions from your nominator given to you.
3. Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers! In your nominees I would like for you to think at the light emanating from the stars the ones that truly touch your soul with their work, the ones that are the light for you a true STARLIGHT Blogger.
4. Please pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
5. Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog, please never alter the logo, never change the 3 original questions answer that first then answer the 3 new questions from your nominator and never change the Award rules.
6. Please don’t delete this note:
The design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter. It is a Copyright image, you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award.
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo”
Alright, so here are my answers to the original questions:
1. If you could meet anyone throughout history, who and why? I would like to meet Shakespeare. My motives are not ones that most people would agree with – Yes, his plays are good, but is he the most genius writer that ever lived? No. I;d like to meet him and prove he’s just human, like all the other writers, not a literary God. Then if I had time I’d go talk to Poe who I think deserves more credit than he gets.
2. What is your favorite book and why? This is a hard one. I’m going to choose The Last Unicorn today because I’m in that kind of a mood.
3. Who is your favorite fiction character from any medium and why? Oooooh! Any medium… let’s just make it hard! Like the books, this changes all the time. I’m kind of between things right now – nothing has really grabbed me and dragged me away. The last thing that did was the anime Saiyuki and it was Sanzo and the prince that really caught my attention. I love the different layers to the story – with the reincarnation aspect giving you their past life in heaven and then their “current” life on their journey west.
The three new questions:
1. When was the last time you saw a scary movie? What was it, what did you think, and do you normally watch scary movies?
It’s been a week or two – Mom and I watched Lady in Black 2. I thought it was pretty good, it fit in well with the mythology they had already created in the first movie, which often doesn’t happen in prequels/sequels. And yes! We watch them a lot – it’s kind of me and my mom’s “thing” to watch either scary movies or else real crime shows (like Forensics files) or ghost hunting shows.
2. What are you dressing up for this Halloween? What are your plans for the holiday?
I was hoping to buy a new costume this year – it was down to three on Amazon – a warrior woman, a red riding hood that could have been turned evil easily, and a cool black ensemble (i think they had it as a witch but I;d have used it for a vampire) BUT alas, the fundage is not there, so I guess I’ll drag out my box of capes (yes, I have several!) and try to find something to wear under it. We’ll probably have trick or treaters again (which is awesome!) if it’s like last year we’ll have around 200 of them, so that will last until dark and then I imagine we’ll have a family halloween party like usual. (Though the brother is talking about dressing as a gangster so I may try to find something that goes with that instead)
3. What is something (book/TV show/comic book/movie) from your childhood that you still enjoy today?
The Last Unicorn. Ha ha! That worked well! 😉
And here are the original questions for my nominees:
- What was the last TV show you watched? Was it good?
- Stripes or polka dots? Why?
- Do you watch Youtube, and if so, what kinds of things do you watch on it?
And now for my nominees:
Have a good night all!