Carolina, from the awesome Yesterday After blog, challenged me with the Love/Hate challenge. Participants list ten things they love, ten things they hate, and tag ten bloggers to do the same. Let’s see if I can do it.
Ten Things I Love:
4. my husband and family and friends
7. the smell of leaves and rain
8. The Last Unicorn (I was listening to the Sound Track earlier 😉 )
9. stuffed animals
10. Jewelry and nail polish (I am a compulsive shopper when it comes to these and after sorting out our room and seeing that I have a vanity drawer for each, I’ve had to say “no more” until I get rid of some)
There are lots of other things I love, but those were the ones that popped into my head
Ten Things I Hate:
1. Cruelty to animals
2. Ridiculous societal standards (anymore, men have it as bad as women)
3. vacuuming (there’s a reason we’re going to all hardwood)
5. songs/stories that make me cry (Puff the Magic Dragon and Velveteen Rabbit top the list)
6. Cruelty to old people
7. cat hair all over the house (yet I love the cats…)
8. being sick (yep, the sinus infection is still here)
9. No having the energy I think I should have/need to have to get things done
10. Wasting time. Life is so short and there’s not enough time as it is, so wasting it is just… well, a waste.
And now I have to tag 10 people. Let me see if I can think of ten people that might be interested. If I’ve tagged you and you’re not interested, no worries, and if I haven’t tagged you and you are then awesome!
Joanne McCullough (a fellow Jo!)
If you choose to participate, please share your links in the comments. Looking forward to see what you all love and hate!
As a special bonus, here are three more of those Amaranthine Handbook Pages – I’m ready to start E now.
Have a good one!